Tuesday, December 20, 2011


SBAutoLogin - With the holidays upon us you might find yourself taking a well deserved shopping break at a Starbucks. Since most of my family works for Starbucks I find myself in one more often than most people probably do. The problem is that their free wifi requires you to accept the agreement to allow your phone complete web access.  There were several times I walked into a store and had my wifi automatically connect but since I didn't accept the terms I was not getting to the Internet. That stops emails from coming in for most phones.  To fix this dilemma I have found a handy app called the Starbuck Wifi Auto Login by vzaliva. It accepts the terms and gets your phone or tablet connected right away. I now do not even think about it and by the time I hit the counter my phone is logged in. If you use the Starbucks card app to pay this will allow you to open the cards u and sync right away.

The think I like about this app is it requires no configuration.  Just connect to the wifi and away you go.  The app shows when you logged in and you can turn it off. This is great if you do not have a data plan and need the wifi to get email or check Facebook.  The comments in the market are saying that it works for any attwifi hotspot. Many users claim that it connects to McDonald's wifi hotspots as well.  This is an app that you need if you go to these hotspots on a somewaht regular basis. It is just one less thing to have to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment