Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Contract Killer: Zombie is a great Android game. The game is "Free", meaning you can download the game for free and play the levels, but to get better weapons you will need to put up real money to purchase them. Even though I will never pay real money to buy better guns I really enjoy this game. Glu's games seem to be a higher quality game but encourage users to spend money through in-app purchases and CK: Zombies is no different. 

I am not a big zombie fan but even I find enjoyment killing some for a few minutes at a time. It is a great game to load up and create some carnage and get back out. I find myself playing a level or two and then jumping in and out throughout the night while watching TV. I am not much of a gamer on the phones and even so, there is something simple and enjoyable about this game. 

The story is brief and to the point. You are a wheelchair bound zombie killer and you are protecting the various people as they try to escape on a helicopter or they gather supplies. You have a collection of weapons that you use ranging from a pistol up to automatic weapons. There are also health guns that help your injured friends. The game controls are simple. You have a shoot button on the bottom right of the screen, a weapon changing button above that and you use your finger to aim left to right and up and down. It is very simple and the response time of the weapons and aiming works well for this game. Much better than Duke Nukem controls. 

The graphics on this game are great and surprisingly it does not seem to slow the phone down at all. I was drawn to this game because the graphics looked so good and it has been impressive.

Overall, I would say that for people who want to go in and kill for a few minutes at a time on their mobile or tablet that CK: Zombies is a great download. If you get addicted or are a more serious gamer you might like paying real dollars for upgraded weapons. I have opted for the free route and I am now shooting a machine gun and own a sniper rifle. Better weapons can be obtained if you are patient.


http://www.glu.com/game/contract-killer-zombies-0

No comments:

Post a Comment