Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Timerriffic - Are you a creature of habit? Do you have places that you always go to on Tuesday at 6:00pm and need your wifi turned on and sound silenced? Timeriffic is an app that may be perfect for you. It is an app that lets you schedule events to turn on and off system functions such as bluetooth, wifi, display, sounds and data modes. There is an app called Locale that will do this based on the network you are connected to whereas Timeriffic does it based on the day and times you set. Also, Timeriffic is free.

I have been using Timeriffic almost since I started with Android. It is one of the apps that runs in the background that you forget about. That is the beauty of it. I don't turn my phone settings on and off throughout the week. I have it turn on the sounds every Monday through Friday at 6:00am while bringing up the display brightness. It turns the wifi off when I leave the house until I get to work at 7:30. At night I have it shutdown brightness, turn off most sounds and vibrations. I also have special events setup to silent it at those time. Without thinking, I do not have to change any settings on my phone except for the rare occasions when my schedule changes.

For a free app it is definitely worth a try. 

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.alfray.timeriffic&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hbGZyYXkudGltZXJpZmZpYyJd

http://rdrrlabs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment